“Parenting orphans and abandoned children at home second to none. Developing individuals with full confidence, self-respect, duly self-sustained, poised to assume their role locally as well as globally.”
- We at MA’WAA feel responsible to take care and support those who are homeless and do not have guardians to take care of them.
- We at MA’WAA are committed to provide home, food, clothing, education and professional skills development of the MA’WAA Children (the orphans and abandoned children).
- We at MA’WAA are accountable to the stake holders including children, donors, sponsors, Pakistani Society and world community at large.
- We at MA’WAA stand committed to improve the level of moral and social support for human rights and humanitarian social issues.
- We at MA’WAA will explore and provide opportunities for personal development, establishing facilities and direct international interaction, mutual learning and understanding with a goal of helping humanity to achieve and accomplish success.